This is a really disturbing story and it is very difficult to accept the fact that it actually happened in real life. But it did and people are, understandable, outraged by it.
So, Victoria Wilcher is a three-year-old who was mauled by three pit bulls in her grandfather’s backyard. The girl lost her right eye during the attack and her face was scarred. Well, the good news is that Victoria has now recovered and you will even see her smile in the images below.
But the really disturbing part of the story is that Victoria was thrown out of a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Jackson, Mississippi, because the restaurant’s staff felt, and said, that her face was “scaring the other diners”.
Victoria’s family have shared their frustration on a Facebook page titled Victoria’s Victories. They said:
Does this face look scary to you? Last week at KFC in Jackson MS this precious face was asked to leave because her face scared the other diners.
There is nothing that I can add, but make sure you watch the videos that follow the images below.
1. Victoria Wilcher, 3, was mauled by three pit bulls in the backyard of her grandfather’s home in Simpson County, Mississippi. Last week, she was asked to leave a KFC in Jackson because her facial injuries were ‘scaring other diners’.
2. The Thursday posting on Victoria’s Victories, including KFC’s response to the incident.
3. Victoria in the hospital six hours after the dog attack. She lost her right eye in the incident, and sustained facial paralysis on the right side of her face.
4. Victoria with her new baby sister Abby. Victoria’s parents, Tina and Justin Wilcher, were expecting another when the attack took place.
5. Victoria is expected to undergo several more surgeries in the future as she heals from the attack.
6. Victoria smiling before the accident.
7. The family’s response on Friday to KFC and the outpouring of support on social media.
8. KFC’s response on Twitter to the outrage over their employee’s behavior.
And here is the video:
Source: Victoria’s Victories.
Via The Daily Mail.
Share this depressing story with your friends below and let’s hope that Victoria will make a full recovery.