Yes, it is true that couples with great age differences have been a constant feature of human societies for countless millennia — perhaps ever since Homo Sapiens emerged as a species. Still, I am just having a very hard time wrapping my mind around this story.
So, 31-year-old Kyle Jones, a.k.a. prefers older women. As he puts it in the video below:
Some guys prefer blondes, some brunettes — I like old ladies.
And he really means old. For five years Kyle has been in a “relationship” with a 91-year-old great-grandmother — Marjorie — whom he has introduced to his mother, as you are about to see in the photos that follow. In addition, he dates four other women, all of whom are older than 60. And here is the kicker: Kyle says he has an active and satisfying sex life. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Kyle Jones, 31, says he has never dated a woman his own age, shares a tender kiss with Marjorie McCool, 91 at a local park.
2. Kyle, who says says that he always been attracted to older women, has even taken girlfriend Marjorie McCool, 91 (L) home to meet his mother Ceceila Jones (R).
3. Kyle and Marjorie enjoy the park.
4. Kyle poses for a picture with Anna Reimol, 67, at home.
5. Despite a 60 year age gap, the couple say they have an excellent and active sex life.
6. Kyle’s mother Ceceila, (R) says she has realized that her sons preference for older women like Marjorie (L) is more than a phase.
And here is the video:
Via The Daily Mail.
Share this, well, unique story with your friends below and see what they make of it.