Jamie Harkins, Constanza Nightingale and David Rendu call themselves 3DSD and make me extremely jealous of everyone who lives nearby the New Zealand beaches they go to. Why? Well, the 3DSD guys create what must unquestionably be the most realistic 3Dsand drawings ever. I mean, if anyone claims there is someone better, let me see your proof.
And to make my case for 3DSD’s supremacy, I submit to you the following drawings they created on Matakana Island in New Zealand.
1. A skater.
2. Even more skaters.
3. Faces popping out of the sand.
4. Walking on the edges.
5. That’s a bit frightening.
6. Fishing and sailing.
7. That’s an interesting looking pyramid.
8. Of course, we had to have a Pantheon.
9. I think it’s fair to say that this fortress stands on a shaky ground.
10. A toaster adds a definite flavor.
11. That’s just cool…
12. …And that’s even cooler.
13. Walking up the steps.
14. Jumping in again.
Share 3DSD’s amazing sand drawings with your friends below and fascinate them.