The 2014 National Geographic’s Traveler Photo Contest is now in its eight week and the quality of the entries is as high as ever. And that in itself tells you all there is to be said about this contest — it is the world’s premier prize for amateur photographers and people take it seriously.
And in case you need convincing, just take a look at the photos that follow — the National Geographic editors’ favorite submissions in the Travel Portraits category for Week 8. They are stunning!
1. Kids in Holiday. Photo and caption by Hesham Alhumaid.
2. Highlander Face. Photo and caption by WYLDA BAYRON.
3. Melting Pot. Photo and caption by Gurminder Banga.
4. losar girl. Photo and caption by Matthias Troeger.
5. The Emper├ú. Photo and caption by Bruno Cazarini.
6. The Cuban Boy. Photo and caption by simon morris.
7. Girl with a pencil box. Photo and caption by Alice de Velez.
Source: National Geographic.
Share these incredible photos with your friends below — they will be totally fascinated by them.