So, National Geographic’s 2014 Traveler Photo Contest is now in its tenth week and the competition shows no signs of getting any less furious. The images you are about to see are simply amazing and the fact that the photos are shot in such diverse surroundings adds to the experience.
So here are the NatGeo editors’ favorite submissions to the photo contest in the Travel Portraits category for week ten.
1. Trestle Traveler, India. Photo and caption by Greg Davis.
2. Cheroot. Photo and caption by Zoe Kritzler.
3. Mad Max. Photo and caption by Giorgio Bianchi.
4. Kurdish Boy. Photo and caption by ├ûm├╝r Black.
5. The gate keeper. Photo and caption by Kristen Eder.
6. Ancient Wisdom. Photo and caption by Elaine Walsh.
7. Sewing. Photo and caption by Osama Alsulami.
8. Masai. Photo and caption by Abdulaziz Alasousi.
Source: National Geographic.
Share these stunning Travel Portraits images with your friends below — they will be fascinated by them!