A cat lived after being shot with a crossbow in southern Michigan and police are trying to find the perpetrator.
The cat was found in Battle Creek with a crossbow arrow, known as a bolt, stuck in his neck. The bolt was removed on Tuesday and doctors say it didn’t damage muscles or bone.
Animal Control Officer Mike Ehart says that the person who shot the cat could face an animal cruelty charge. (Scroll down for the video report.
1. A cat near Battle Creek, MI, was shot with a crossbow and lived.
2. There are only marks on the kitty.
3. The bolt from the crossbow.
4. The cat was luckily hit right above the shoulder.
5. The cat is reportedly doing fine now.
6. A cat is recovering after being shot with a crossbow bolt.