A prank went terribly wrong when a driver panicked and plowed his vehicle into a man dressed as a ghost, leaving him bloody on the road.
A video of the incident, shared on YouTube, has captured the prankster draped in a sheet and awaiting a moving car, as the drama begins to unfold.
The footage shows the prankster blocking the car’s way, to which the driver responds by reversing his vehicle and trying to flee the scene.
But then another prankster shows up and jumps up onto the back of the car before trying to get in it through the rear door.
Frightened, the driver starts moving forward once more and accelerates toward the first trickster, who is still standing in the street.
The car then plows into the prankster, who bounces off the hood and falls on the road.
Slow motion footage shows the prankster rolling off the side of the car, as the driver accelerates past him.
1. The video showed the prankster moving into the middle of the road to block the path of a car.
2. The panicked driver reversed from the pretend ghost, but was greeted by another prankster who came out from behind the car.
The other prankster and the cameraman then run over to check on their fallen conspirator and offer him help.
The victim has suffered injuries to his leg and his knee is covered in blood, which has stained the road.
The clip ends with the victim being helped up from the road and moved onto the grass area next to it.
3. The prankster jumped onto the back of the car and attempted to gain access through the rear door.
4. The frightened driver began driving forward quickly in a bid to get away from the two ghosts.
Writing in the clip’s description, the pranksters said:
Well this one got out of hand, and the car driver was actually very scared.
He ran over the ghost (prankster) to escape the situation! We couldn’t even tell him that it was a prank.
No further information was offered alongside the video, nor is the location of the incident known.
5. Accelerating towards the first prankster, the panicked driver plowed straight into the ghost.
6. The trickster bounced off the car’s hood, as the driver plowed into him and was left lying on the road.
7. The other prankster and the cameraman ran over to the man on the road, whose knee was covered in blood.
Share this story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to read that, too.