A gang of Russian thugs paid a heavy price for picking on the wrong guy outside a bar in Starokorsunskaya, south-west Russia. After they refused to stop harassing his wife, professional boxer and martial artist Nicolai Vlasenko knocked out three of them. The footage was caught on surveillance camera.
The confrontation began when Mr. Vlasenko returned from the bathroom and found a group of men, said to be part of a local gang, harassing his wife and trying to get her to join them at their table in the bar. When he told the men to leave his wife alone, the thugs’ leader, Leonti Yevdokimov, suggested that he might want to resolve the discussion outside. Eyewitness Eldar Vinogradoff explained what happened next:
There were at least ten of them, led by the two who thought they were real big shots. One of them took off his shirt and started squaring up to the boxer, and I don’t think he even knew what hit him when he went down like a bowling pin. A second man tried to kick the boxer and he was floored instantly as well.
Then a third man joined in, and he was left staggering and on the point of collapsing after taking three blows to the head and not landing once himself.
The surveillance cameras outside the bar showed how the rest of the thugs backed away after the first three got knocked out, preferring instead to aide of their floored comrades.
Incredibly, the gang later hired a lawyer to file a complaint against Mr. Vlasenko with the local police, claiming that they had been attacked. Sensibly, the police have refused to take action, after the camera showed that Mr. Vlasenko was clearly acting in self-defense and was on his own against a dozen people.
1. A group of thugs started on the wrong guy in a bar in Starokorsunskaya, south-west Russia.
2. After professional fighter Nicolai Vlasenko defended his wife who was being harassed by the local gangsters, the group continued their beef with the boxer in the street outside the bar.
3. When members of the gang make a move on him, Vlasenko knocks them to the ground.
Mr. Vlasenko’s lawyer said:
My client wasn’t prepared to allow them to harass his wife.
He was prepared to discuss it in a reasonable manner, but when they resorted to force than he was forced to defend himself with inevitable consequences.
I don’t know about you, but I loved this video…
4. The CCTV footage shows Vlasenko taking out three members of the gang with ease.
5. The local gangsters complained about the incident, but after watching the CCTV, police have decided that they will not be taking any action against Vlasenko.
6. “Two punches two knock outs” (Source: Imgur).
Share this incredible footage with your friends and let us know what you make of it in the comments below.