This stunning footage has captured a 31-year-old woman in Angarsk, Russia, venting her anger at her ex-husband by destroying his car with an ax.
Braving sub-zero temperatures in south-eastern Siberia, and wielding her ax, the unnamed woman went outside in the snow and began smashing up her ex-husband’s parked Toyota Camry, paying no heed to the occasional passer-by.
The woman hacked away at the hood and front windshield first, before turning her attention to the rear end where she destroyed the back window and rear lights.
At some point, the enraged woman approached a group of nervous onlookers who, understandably, promptly retreated. Having rid herself of unwanted attention, the woman then resumed the methodical destruction of her ex-husband’s car, unleashing even more damage before eventually walking away.
1. A jilted ex-lover in Russia was captured on camera destroying her ex-husbands car in a parking lot.
2. The incident look place on January 27 as the 31-year-old took an ax to the hood and rear of the car.
3. The woman first bashed in the front windshield before coming round to smash the rear and tail lights.
4. At one point, the enraged woman approached a group on onlookers who, understandably, immediately retreated.
5. After unleashing as much damage as she could, she simply turned and walked away.
Share this video with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Please retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to see that, too.