These are such awesome images — too awesome not to be shared with you. What you will be seeing in the photos and video that follow are ten-week-old baby Eisleigh from North Carolina and Clyde the pit bull puppy snuggle up in Eisleigh’s cot to do what youngsters of both species do best — take a long nap. And the two are clearly enjoying the experience.
Before taking a nap, Clyde is seen hopping up to Eisleigh’s seat and curling himself next to her into a comfortable resting position. His human friend then makes joyous sounds as she flashes a satisfied smile at the camera. Eisleigh’s mom Brandi Leigh Hodges, who took the video, says that her daughter and Clyde have a “fascinating relationship” and “absolutely adore one another”. I don’t think anyone who has seen the video can doubt that.
Eisleigh was born just two weeks before the puppy and the two are now inseparable. The photos below are showing them clearly happy in each other’s company. One particularly cute picture shows them both sleeping with Eisleigh’s arm curled underneath Clyde. Understandably, the baby couple has attracted quite a bit of attention on social media since Ms. Leigh Hodges started posting their images. One of the duo’s fans said:
I can’t take this level of cute. I’m going to explode! Sweetest thing I’ve ever seen.
Yes, this is incredible. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Forget teddy bears, ten-week-old Eisleigh from North Carolina has found the perfect companion – a pitbull puppy by the name of Clyde.
2. One recent piece of footage shows the two nestled in a bouncer with Clyde’s head resting on a smiley Eisleigh’s head.
3. Before resting his head, the little pup is seen scampering up to the seat and curling himself into a comfortable resting position.
4. His human companion then lets out a sequel of joy and flicks a smile at the camera as her eyes start to close.
5. One especially cute image shows the two companions sleeping with Eisleigh’s arm curled around Clyde.
6. Eisleigh was born two weeks before Clyde and now they appear to be inseparable.
7. Eisleigh’s mother, Brandi Leigh Hodges, 25, says the two have a ‘fascinating relationship’ and ‘absolutely adore one another’.
And here is the video:
Sources: YouTube, Instagram.
Share these unbearably cute images and video of Eisleigh and Clyde with your friends below — they will thank you for it.