A 19-year-old woman from Forest Park, Ohio, says she was betrayed by her boyfriend who left her at a parking lot on Christmas Eve where she was attacked by six women who took turns brutally beating her and then shared photos and videos of the attack on Facebook to humiliate her.
Cheyanne Willis said that, once they pulled into the parking lot of a suburban Cincinnati mall, her then-boyfriend, Quincy Gardner, parked and pulled her out of the car.
A group of six women, two of whom she knew, was waiting for her and reportedly took turns beating Willis, slamming her face against a car hood and shaving her head, according to WCPO.
In a video of the incident her attackers uploaded on Facebook, Willis is heard pleading and crying while her tormentors shout angrily, WCPO reports. The video shows her attackers write “I got my a** whopped” on her forehead with eyeliner and sign their names.
Willis says the women who beat her took her purse with $50 and her phone, destroyed her driver’s license and even threatened to kill her if she reported the incident. Scroll down for the video.)
1. Online footage shows Cheyanne Willis being visciously attacked by a group of women on Christmas Eve (left). She says her attackers signed their names on her forehead (right) and bragged about the beating on Facebook.
2. Willis is seen being dragged by the hair in online footage of the attack at a mall in Cincinnati, Ohio.
3. Willis is seen before the attack (left) and with her head partially shaved (right) while being treated for for a concussion following the attack.
In an interview with DailyMail.com on Friday, Willis, who was left with a black eye and multiple concussions, said:
I am scared to leave my house still. I still haven’t been to sleepΓÇö I hate to fall asleep because I have nightmares.
Gardner and Cheyenne Fisher have been charged with robbery in connection with the incident, according to WCPO. In the Facebook video, a woman, identified as Fisher by Willis is seen slamming the her head against a car hood and dragging her around by her hair.
In another post, the same woman accuses Willis of “stealing her car” and adds that she “slapped her up” in retaliation. Willis says she is now afraid of leaving her house and jumps “at every noise”. She told WCPO:
I wanted to just die. I really wish they would have killed me. I don’t want to be here no more, honestly.
Police said that the incident is still under investigation.
4. Willis says her then-boyfriend Quincy Gardner (pictured) took her to the place where she was ambushed. He’s been charged with robbery over the incident.
5. On Facebook, this woman — identified by Willis as Cheyenne Fisher — says she “slapped her up ‘ over a stolen car. Fisher has been charged with robbery over the incident.
And here is the video report:
Share tragic story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Please retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to read that, too.