Two identically-looking dogs, one crime: a box of tissues ripped up on the floor. And the owner demands to know: “which one of you made the mess?”
Keen to learn which of his two dogs wasted an entire box of tissues, making a mess in the living room, a bemused owner asks:
OK, which one of you made the mess with this paper? Who did this? Who tore up the Kleenex?
But whoever mischievous canine committed the tissue crime, it seems the owner might have his work cut out finding out, not to mention that one of the potential culprits — Gnarly — wears his best poker face. And the the camera rolls around…
1. Poker-faced Gnarly is keeping quiet about a pile of ripped up tissues strewn over the living room floor.
2. As he looks at the scene of the crime, Gnarly the pooch doesn’t seem like a particularly innocent party.
3. Looks like someone had a lot of fun with a slipper, a box of ripped up tissues and what appears to be a disembodied plastic frog — all strewn across the carpet at the scene of the crime.
4. Casey is the culprit — padding around bewildered with a key piece of evidence on his head. Case closed!
5. Casey didn’t do a good job of covering his tracks.
Share this video with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Please retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to see that, too.