Pedophile rocker Ian Watkins made a sex tape with his girlfriend, in which they spoke of his sickening fantasies of child abuse, including having a baby together so they could abuse it, a court heard today.
His girlfriend, Joanne Mjadzelics, discussed child abuse with Watkins before the Lostprophets singer was jailed for 35 years for a series of sex offenses. She is on trial for allegations of possessing indecent images and sharing them with Watkins.
The police had seized Watkins’s computers and video tapes when he was arrested and found one titled “Jo Paedo Talk Cardiff”. Prosecutor Jim Davies read an extract of the video and said:
While they were having sex they were talking about him getting her pregnant so they could have a child to abuse.
The sickening recording played in court was made about four years before Watkins was arrested for a string of child sex abuse offenses. Police have also found “disgusting and abhorrent” online sex chats between Mjadzelics and Watkins, which were made three years after the video was recorded in May 2011.
1. A court heard Joanne Mjadzelics (right) — the ex-girlfriend of Ian Watkins (left) — discussed the singer’s child abuse fantasies with him in a sex tape they made together.
2. Mjadzelics is said to have discussed Watkins’ crimes with the singer (pictured) years before he was arrested (image source: Wales Online).
During the sex chats, indecent images of children were sent by Watkins to Mjadzelics and she replied that she wanted to “play for real”. The couple also described the abuse they wanted to inflict on children and animals. In one exchange, Mjadzelics told Watkins:
Part of me feels you get off on showing me stuff you can get away with, knowing that is what I have wanted since forever.
Mjadzelics told Watkins that she thought they had a “deep connection that couldn’t be matched” and signed off one message with the sickening phrase:
Child molesters till we die.
To that, Watkins replied:
I am really happy you now know it is not just talk. The sooner we can be together the better.
3. Mjadzelics claims she had abuse images on her computer so she could bring Watkins (pictured, second from left) to justice (Wireimage).
4. Ian Watkins during his trial.
Mjadzelics was arrested as part of Operation Globe — a global investigation into Watkins’ pedophile activities. Prosecutor Jim Davies said that Mjadzelics was not disputing the fact that she was in possession of four indecent images of children, had sent such as image and had twice encouraged Watkins to send her an image of child rape. However, she claimed that she kept the images to trap Watkins and bring him to justice. Mr Davies said:
The law provides a defense to these crimes if the person can show they had a legitimate reason for doing so. Joanne Mjadzelics says she did have a legitimate reason for possessing and distributing indecent images of children in an attempt to bring Ian Watkins to justice. We say that is not the case.
Mjadzelics denies charges of possessing indecent images of children, distributing indecent images of children and of encouraging Watkins to send her an indecent image of a child. Her trial continues.
Watkins has pleaded guilty to 13 sex offenses last November, including attempted rape of an 11-month old child. Police have also found a number of child porn videos, some of which were made by Watkins.
5. A video played in court showed Watkins and Mjadzelics having sex and talking about having a baby together so they could abuse it (Wireimage).
6. Watkins has pleaded guilty to 13 sex offenses last November, including attempted rape of an 11-month old child (image source: Wales Online).
Source: The Daily Mail.
Share this story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Please retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to read that, too.