Reddit user DONG_OF_JUSTICE has an adorable husky named Tally who became really famous after her behavior became public knowledge. So, what we were told was that Tally was raised by cats and she picked up quite a bit of the way felines act. Here is DONG_OF_JUSTICE giving us some details:
She’d piss on our floors if we ever did something wrong as well. She also had a knack for finding the best worst places to do it (i. e. carpets, rugs, etc.). She also sat like a cat, with her arms and legs tucked under herself.
And, to tell the truth, Tally really behaves a lot like a cat. I mean, take a look:
1. I had a husky who was raised with cats, and thought she was… cat herself.
2. She also sat like a cat, with her arms and legs tucked under herself.
3. Just like cats, Tally liked sitting in boxes.
4. Here is her in a box again.
5. She ended up staying in there for a while.
6. We adopted her when she was 2 years old.
7. She was raised with cats by her previous owners.
8. Tally loves boxes.
9. She’s almost completely mute. She likes to lie there, observing people and silently judging them all day.
10. Sunbathing like a cat.
11. A day is not complete without getting into trouble at least once.
12. Getting into trouble… again.
13. Cat fact of the day: You might think that she’d like you to pet her belly. You would be wrong. She’ll stare at you and sigh a lot until you stop.
14. I would get stopped a lot on the streets just to be told how beautiful she was. Usually wouldn’t be able to hear it all before she’d drag me away.
15. Lazy but flexible, so she’ll twist her head round to check what’s going on.
16. Bye everyone, hope you enjoyed!
H / T Bored Panda.
Share Tally’s exploits with your friends below and see what they make of her behavior.