…Or at least that is what we know so far. Of course it is entirely possible, even probable, that the aliens have conducted a number of sinister tests on unsuspecting humans and other earthlings, of which we are yet to learn. Of course, when the subjects start relating their experiences, no one will believe them.
Anyway, a cloud that looked suspiciously the way an alien spacecraft should look like appeared in the skies over Xiamen city in the Chinese Fujian province. Of course, the aliens would want us to think that this was only a cloud — I mean, they won’t be flying around in Star Wars-like battleships, so that the Chinese military could test their latest hypersonic missiles on them, will they?
As you can see, the object was of a huge size, dwarfing the civilian airplane that is seen flying by it. Or was that really a civilian plane, or did the Chinese sent a military craft disguised as a civilian plane to investigate? After all, the aliens, being a far more advanced civilization than us, would not shoot at passenger aircraft, the way people do in, say, Ukraine, will the?
OK, I am asking more questions than I am answering, so I will just show you the photos — maybe you have the answers…
1. A dramatic cloud resembling a UFO was spotted floating above China — with a plane silhouetted against the sky close by.
2. The cloud is known as an altocumulus lenticularis and normally forms when cool air passes over high ground.
3. The cloud was spotted over Xiamen city in Fujian province.
4. Altocumulus lenticularis clouds over the Isle of mull, Scotland.
5. Photographer Alex Trott said that he ‘couldn’t believe his eyes’ upon witnessing the sight of the eerie cloud formation in skies above Bristol, England.
6. This still from the sci-fi blockbuster Independence Day shows an enormous spacecraft materialising from the clouds to herald the beginning of the film’s intergalactic conflict.
7. These alien’s intentions weren’t hidden for long…
8. …And the aliens didn’t appreciate our architecture.
Source: The Mail Online.
Share these highly suspicious images with your friends below — they may have the answers to my questions.