A dog owner in Springfield, Missouri, attached a GoPro camera on his pet’s head and recorded his heartbroken reaction when he left home. And the heartbreaking footage might will make you think twice before leaving your dog home alone again.
The canine, named Guinness, follows his human to the front door then starts whimpering. Then, when its owner has left, the pet rushes to the window. We then see the dog whining and running over to the front door.
Yelping and whining, the stressed out pet then repeatedly runs around the rooms, before jumping on its owner’s bed and howling. Guinness then seems to have made himself comfortable among the bed sheets but he continues to howl, as he looks around the room.
The heartbreaking video shared on YouTube just a week ago and has already attracted more than two million views. On Facebook, the dog’s owner, who goes by the name Mike the Intern, calls the video “the saddest thing I’ve ever seen”. He wrote:
Literally goes straight to my bed….and cries. I’ve had him for six years and have never heard him howl or cry, ever. I can’t leave him again.
Here is the video itself:
1. The video shows a dog’s heartbreaking reaction when his owner leaves the house and he is home alone.
2. The video was recorded on a GoPro camera which was attached to the animal’s collar and showed his view.
3. Guinness the dog was heartbroken when his owner Mike The Intern left him alone in the house.
4. The video shows the dog’s owner saying goodbye to his pet and leaving his house in Springfield, Missouri.
5. Guinness the dog finally settles on his owner’s bed, although he continues howling sadly.
Share this story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Please retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to read that, too.