So, Mr. G is a 10-year-old goat who was saved from his abusive owner who kept him and dozens of other animals in disgusting conditions. However, something extraordinary happened when the freshly emancipated Mr. G was shipped off to the Animal Place sanctuary where he was supposed to happily live out his days. Mr. G refused to eat or move!
So why would any goat in his right mind protest against what are after all clearly better living conditions? Well, it turned out that Mr. G just couldn’t take the separation from his best friend Jellybean the donkey, who was also rescued from his abusive hoarder, but was sent to a different sanctuary. It took a four-day hunger strike from Mr. G, but his point finally got across and he was once again reunited with his best friend and the two are now happily living together in the Animal Place sanctuary.
1. 10-year-old Mr. G refused to eat or move for four days following his separation from his donkey friend Jellybean.
2. Mr. G and Jellybean had been rescued from an abusive hoarder, but were separated to different animal shelters.
3. Mr. G resumed his normal routine once Jellybean was brought to the same sanctuary.
4. Mr. G was relieved to see his old-friend Jellybean enter his pen.
5. Two old friends reunited.
6. Just as soon as Jellybean arrived, Mr. G started eating again.
7. The two old friends will live out their lives in the Animal Place sanctuary.
And here is the amazing video:
Share this amazing story of an interspecies friendship with your friends below — they will absolutely love it!