What better way to start your day than with a hilarious image of a bunch of cute bear cubs frolicking around and managing to get themselves into the most unimaginably funny position? I can’t think of one and am sure that it will brighten up your day, too.
The bear cubs seen in the images and video below live at Bearizona — a wildlife park and aquarium in Williams, Arizona. We see several young bear cubs perfectly aligned behind one another, with their paws placed over each other’s shoulders, and carefully grooming one another’s coat and ears. This is such a scene to watch!
Onlookers are of course in love with what they see, one of them saying that this is the “the cutest thing”! Needless to say, the video has become an instant internet sensation and you’ll love it, too. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. This trio of adorable black bear cubs was caught in the act of grooming one another.
2. The youngsters sat in line on the grass at the Arizona zoo they call home and went to work licking clean each other’s ears.
3. The awesome little clip has been viewed online more than 23,000 times as of Saturday.
4. The cubs are thoroughly absorbed in what they do.
5. The happy threesome’s fourth companion walked by the group but did not join the grooming session.
6. The cubs featured in the video live at the Bearizona nature park in Williams, Arizona.
7. The park also has bison, sheep, goats and wolves.
8. This image from Bearizona’s social media archives shows a real bear cub pileup.
And here is the video:
Via The Mail Online.
Share this awesome video with your friends below — they should have some fun, too.