No, Caim Mortis is not wearing a mask, although this is probably debatable. Having spent 11 years modifying his body, his former self is completely unrecognizable. One of the side effects of his transformation is that the 42-year-old had to move from Colombia to Mexico, after being rejected by his Catholic family. Known as the Devil Man of Colombia, Caim’s unique appearance features black tattooed eyeballs, a number of horn implants into his forehead and forearms and countless piercings. He said:
When people first see me their normal reaction is to be shocked or amazed. The first thing they ask me is “does it hurt?” or “who did this to you?” One of the key motivations for my own body modifications has been to be unique and different compared to others in the world. Body modification culture has been around for ages, it is not just a fashion or a temporary fad although people presume it is.
After stunts as a tattoo artists and body painter, Caim has launched a new career as a DJ this Halloween and is touring with another DJ, Gisella, who will be the “Angel” to his devil on stage. He said:
I have always been heavily into music, especially Latin styles, EDM and world fusion and I have been training as a DJ for many months. I am excited to bring this unique concept and theme and people will definitely enjoy our show.
Now here are the images…
1. Caim Mortis the ‘Devil Man of Colombia’ proudly sports black tattooed eyeballs, multiple horn implants and piercings.
2. They say the Devil has all the best tunes — so ‘Devil Man’ Caim Mortis is training to become a DJ.
3. Mr. Mortis glares at the camera with his terrifying black tattooed eyeballs.
4. Cain says that when people first see him their normal reaction is to be shocked or amazed.
5. The 42-year-old Caim Mortis has spent 11 years modifying his body…
6. With dramatic results.
7. Caim dresses up in nuns’ garb as he poses for a picture with DJ partner Gisella.
8. Caim and fellow DJ Gisella prepare to summon the dark forces ahead of their Halloween DJ set.
9. As well as tatooed eyeballs eyeballs Caim had horn-like dermal implants put into his forehead and forearms and a horn piercing.
10. As a result of his body overhaul Caim’s devout Catholic family rejected him and he moved from Colombia to Mexico where people are more accepting.
Source: The Mail Online.
Share The Devil Man of Colombia’s unique appearance with your friends and tell us what you think of it in the comments below.