I guess McDonald’s could lay a solid claim to be the restaurant chain with the most diversified menu. I could never, ever, have imagined just how different McDonald’s food could be from one country to another. I mean, wasn’t Big Mac supposed to be a global favorite? Well, it is, but it is surrounded by some amazing items.
For example, in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong you can have a burger that comes in a black bun and another that comes in a white bun. The black one is filled with a beef patty and topped with onions and black pepper sauce. The white burger, on the other hand, has a chicken filling topped with spicy sauce and lettuce.
In India, you can have a McCurry Pan (no surprise here) and in Malaysia you can breakfast with the McDonalds Chicken porridge. Here is more. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Choose between the black burger and the white burger in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
2. The Croque McDo is McDonalds take on the traditional Croque Monsieur.
3. This burger from Japan contains a patty made from battered prawns and is topped with thousand island dressing.
4. The Das N├╝rnburger from Germany contains triple Bratwurst sausage and mustard in a soft white bun.
5. India’s McCurry Pan is a bread bowl filled with chicken and vegetable curry.
6. The France Burger comes in a stone-bakes ciabatta roll and includes emmental cheese.
7. For your Lady and the Tramp Romantic holiday moment, the Philippines are serving up McSpaghetti.
8. The kiwi on a stick was introduced in Italian McDonald’s in 2010 and was called Le Frescallegre.
9. The chocolate and orange pie is available in Asian Mcdonald’s.
10. The Philippines play host to the McRice burger which consist of either beef or chicken on a sticky rice bun.
11. The McPumpkin Omlette Sandwich from Hungary is a unique combination of a vegetable hash brown and egg on a pumpkin seed bun.
12. The cheese katsu burger consists of a fried pork escalope stuffed with cheese.
13. A sausage patty with sweet and sour sauce makes Japan’s McPork burger.
14. The McAloo Tikki from India.
15. Chicken Maharaja Mac.
16. Are you lovin’ the sound of a Bacon and Potato pie? Get yourself over to Japan if you are.
17. Head down under to Australia for this tasty looking deluxe breakfast roll with egg, hash brown, bacon and spicy tomato.
18. Australia and New Zealand have added a twist to the Happy meal with their Pasta Zoo.
19. Cool down with some cold tomato soup in Spain.
20. In Norway the salmon fillet gets the McDonald’s treatment in a crunchy wrap with honey if you order the Lakeswrap.
21. The Malaysian Prosperity Burger has a beef or chicken patty, black pepper sauce and onions.
And here is the video:
Source: The Daily Mail.
Share these selected items of McDonald’s international menus with your friends below — next time they visit one of these countries they may decide to try one.