The rescue of a tiny puppy from the steel pipe into which he had somehow managed to squeeze and get stuck has been caught on camera and it is amazing.
Just how the puppy got his whole body stuck into such a tight spot, with only his head partially poking out the top, will forever remain a mystery.
Whatever the cause of his predicament, the two-month-old canine was lucky to have a group of dedicated animal rights workers, working tirelessly with a team of volunteers, to make sure he got out unharmed.
The rescuers used electronic pliers to crack through the pipe, but the dog’s tiny head remained stuck in the narrower section around his neck.
After a failed attempt to free his head and ears, the rescuers rubbed the puppy’s face with soap for one last try.
With the rescuers gently pushing the puppy’s face downward, the pipe eventually gave way and the canine let out a bark of relief.
Still confused, the puppy was picked up by his rescuers after being cleaned up, as bystanders applauded their efforts.
1. The tiny animal found himself encased in a pipe in Thailand, with rescuers forced to use electric saws to cut it out.
2. While the workers were able to cut through the steel encasing the dog’s body, the thick rimmed metal around his neck was more difficult.
3. Eventually the team lathered his head in soap and pushed gently on his nose in a bid to free the dog.
4. With a squeaky bark and a nudge from the rescuers, the puppy was eventually freed.
5. Gathered crowds clapped as the animal was washed off, his dirty fur soaked with soap.
Share this story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Please retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to see that, too.