A couple of weeks ago I shared a bunch of captivating images of little kids and their big dogs, captured in various settings and have now come across a few more, which are every bit as stunning. So I had to share them with you, too!
As you will see, in some of the photos below, the human babies are almost as small as the paw of the dog next to them, yet the love between the two is palpable… It is as thought they have captured a parent with his or her baby. You will see pairs snuggled together, kissing or taking a little stroll, always side-by-side and always full of love for each other… Enjoy! (Scroll down for the video.)
1. This large dog sleeps right next to this baby to make sure she’s safe during her slumber.
2. Dogs can be great teachers, especially when they show kids how to open their mouths during meal time.
3. They may seem like an unlikely pair but this small baby and this large dog are perfectly happy to celebrate Christmas together.
4. The deep connection between human beings and dogs is one of life’s beautiful mysteries.
5. This dog and child walk side by side on a chilly autumn evening and while one needs a hood, the other has plenty of fur to stay warm.
6. Taking a walk in the forest is best done by inviting a dog with a nose for direction.
7. Nothing makes a nap more perfect than having a big fluffy fur ball as a pillow.
8. Grandmas aren’t the only ones who grab cute pets or children’s faces.
9. It just goes to show that when it comes to friendship, neither species nor size matters.
10. Nothing feels like a motherly lick…
11. Sleeping together.
12. Crawling together.
13. Size doesn’t factor in the equation.
14. The contrast is striking.
And here is the video:
H / T The Mail Online.