If you are worried that you haven’t received your Christmas presents or that your own gifts aren’t reaching your relatives, you might want to look away — this story will NOT allay your fears.
So, a couple was driving through Colorado behind a FedEx delivery truck when they noticed that its back door was open and packages were falling out of it.
When they get closer to the truck, we see even more packages precariously teetering on the edge and ready to tumble down at any moment.
The pair managed to get around four packages and, flashing the car’s lights, tried to get the driver’s attention for more than a minute until he finally realized that they were trying to flag him down.
The driver looked shocked and is seen turning his truck around to go back and collect the packages. We can only hope that none of them contains anything fragile.
The clip will surely shock millions of FedEx users and is unlikely to do the company any favors, but unfortunately such things do happen.
1. The Dickson Family were forced to swerve around at least four packages falling out a FedEx van.
2. Boxes and letters tumbled onto the Colorado highway just days before Christmas.
3. The footage will no doubt alarm the millions of families who use FedEx to deliver festive gifts.
4. As the driver flashed his lights repeatedly, this letter flew in their direction.
5. They could see a number of packages perilously balancing on the edge of the open truck.
6. This smaller package also flew out the door as the driver swung round a bend in the road.
7. As they pulled up, YouTube viewers got a view of even more packages hanging out.
8. The driver looked shocked and thanked the passers-by when they explained the situation.
Share this story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Please retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to see that, too.