Islamic State terrorists stooped to a new level of depravity after forcing a child to behead a Syrian regime army officer in the first execution of its type.
The murder has reportedly taken place at the Western Hir Palace in the Syrian province of Homs after the regime officer was captured by ISIS jihadis at the nearby Al-Bosayri army checkpoint.
The unidentified officer was reportedly a regime leader in the ancient city of Palmyra, which the terrorist group captured in May and have since been carrying out its systematic destruction, because they believe the city’s ancient buildings and monuments are a distraction from the worship of God. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Depraved jihadis fighting for the Islamic State have forced a child to savagely behead a Syrian regime army officer in the first execution of its kind.
2. The regime soldier is seen being forced to lie on his stomach as the boy approaches him from behind, pulls his head back by the hair and uses a small knife to behead him.
ISIS have been using an increasing number of young boys in their sickening executions. Children no older than 12 have been forced before to shoot prisoners at point blank range.
However, using a young boy to carry out a decapitation with a knife is a sickening first for the terror group.
A video of the beheading was shared by ISIS on social media and shows a boy no older than 10 carrying out the execution.
Clad in camouflage fatigues and a black headdress, the child’s face is uncovered to reveal a dead-eyed stare which provides a glimpse into the evil he has seen carried out by ISIS’ jihadis.
3. A video of the incident has been shared by ISIS supporters on social media and shows a child no older than 10 carrying out the brutal beheading.
The captive soldier is forced to lie on his stomach as the young executioner approaches him from behind. The child then pulls his head back by the hair and slits his throat with a small knife, as he sets about beheading him.
The boy then lifts the victim’s severed head in a sickening celebration of the murder he’s just committed. He then puts the head on the officer’s back.
Throughout the execution, a senior ISIS terrorist is closely monitoring the shocking scene.
4. Wearing camouflage and a black headdress, the boy’s face is uncovered — revealing a chilling dead-eyed stare that offers a glimpse into the evil he has witnessed carried out by ISIS’ killers.
At the end of the clip, the older terrorist fighter turns to the camera to make a chilling threat to the West. He says, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, who were sent a copy of the video:
Our goal is not only Palmyra or Homs or Damascus, rather our goal is to conquer Bayt al- Maqdes [Jerusalem] and Rome, God willing.
According to experts, that latest video has captured the first child to be forced to carry out a filmed beheading for the ISIS extremists.
5. Hundreds gather at an ancient theater to watch an ISIS execution (related).
Share this story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to read that, too.