This is a terrible story and I thought hard whether I should share it with you. I mean, it ruined my day, but why should it ruin yours, too? But then I thought that, hard as they may be to swallow, stories like this one should be put in front of people — we need to be fully aware that such things happen in our world and do our best to prevent them.
So, what you will see in the disturbing video below is a tourist having “fun” by kicking a squirrel off the edge of the Grand Canyon. A friend of his is seen filming the incident on camera.
The video was uploaded to YouTube by a user named Jonathan Hildebrand who claims that he was only just a witness and had no part in the terrible “joke”. He said in his defense:
I did not realize what was happening until it was too late. I do not know who they are. All I know is that they were French.
I have nothing more to say about this — you will see it all in the video below. Just turn down your volume — for whatever reason whoever uploaded the video added some music to it, which makes the whole thing even worse.
1. The short video shows two men in boxer shorts on the Grand Canyon, one of them laying out treats for a squirrel (seen in the left corner).
2. The man walks off as the little squirrel dashes towards the treacherous trail of treats.
3. After luring the adorable rodent to the edge he takes aim.
4. The poor squirrel has no idea what is coming…
5. The tiny animal flies off the edge of the canyon after the, allegedly French, man kicks it into the abyss.
And here is the video:
Share this disturbing video with your friends below — they need to see it.