In what could only have been her intention, Kim Kardashian’s cover photo in the latest edition of Paper Magazine has created a firestorm of controversy all over the internet. And not only is seemingly everyone talking about it, but just about anyone who can spell “Photoshop” has been busy upgrading the portrayal of Kim’s famous derriere, creating his or her own versions of it, from centaurs to donuts and apples.
People seems to have taken Kardashian’s “Break The Internet” tag line seriously and have really unleashed their creativity here, flooding the net with he products of their imagination.
When Twitter user @KelKulus, for example, saw the image, he was instantly reminded of a mythical creature, which prompted him to tweet his own version under the caption: “Kim Kardashian looks so much like a centaur in Paper Magazine, I figured I’d take it one step further.”
Then we have @PouyanJ19, who wonders “Kim Kardashian or glazed donut? She probably tastes better.”
Then we have @biscuitahoy, who gives us a “potato that looks like Kim Kardashian.” And on we go. Here are a few of the best entries so far.
1. Kim Kardashian certainly lit up the internet with comical discussion of her new magazine cover.
2. One user turned Kim into a beautiful centaur.
3. Barclays Cycle Hire have a new style of docking stations endorsed by the Mayor of London.
4. Another user mocked Kim and Russell Brand at the same time.
5. A lot of users compared the reality star to a glazed donut.
6. The internet also found her derriere to look like a number of food items, from potatoes to peaches.
7. She also bared a resemblance to a Barbie doll, famous the play toy famous for it’s unrealistic body shape.
8. Kim is compared to Pippa Middleton.
9. The soft fruit was another thing that looked like her behind.
10. Krispy Kim makes an appearance, while another user compares her bum to an Aero.
11. Another food item that looks like Kim are two uncooked sausages, apparently.
12. The reality star’s rear has serious gravitational pull in one meme, but in another she is given a surrealist makeover.
13. One tweeter Photoshopped the Rosetta probe landing on her bum.
14. Kim certainly spices up the rock carvings of past presidents Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln.
15. There’s a new Thames barrier in town and it’s made of Kim Kardashian.
H / T The Daily Mail.
Share the internet’s take on Kim Kardashian’s Paper cover with your friends and add your favorites in the comments below.