A laughed so hard on this one, it still hurts. So, a Malaysian man, named simply as Ong (for rather obvious reasons the guy wants to keep his identity secret) placed an order online for a male enhancer. We don’t know precisely what kind of an enhancer was purchased, we only know that it cost around $160 or so.
Well, whatever it was Ong may have thought he’d purchased, it wasn’t what was delivered. Instead, the man received a magnifying glass! I mean, how cruel is that? But it gets better, well, relatively speaking. The magnifying glass came with a safety warning: Do Not Use in Sunlight… I’m just speechless.
Needless to say, Ong wasn’t impressed by the cleverness of the magnifying glass’ sender and is believed to have requested a full refund, The Star newspaper reported. However, he’s unlikely to get his money back, as Mr. Seri Michael Chong, the chairman of Malaysia’s customer complaints bureau, told The Star newspaper, adding that:
The unfortunate gentleman is just one of many who have fallen victims to these kind of misleading scams.
I do feel for Ong…
1. A Malaysian man identified only as Ong has complained after he spent the equivalent of $160 on a penis enlarger online, but was sent a magnifying glass worth just $8 instead.
2. The man has refused to come forward and name the company he bought the enlarger from. Lawyers say he is unlikely to get his money back due to the dubious nature the business.
3. Adding insult to injury, the sender added to his package the warning Do Not Use in Sunlight.
4. Ong is unlikely to get his money back.
5. “The unfortunate gentleman is just one of many who have fallen victims to these kind of misleading scams.”
Source: The Daily Mail.
Share this funny (for us) story with your friends below and give them a good laugh.