So Reddit user pigpimpin has shared with us some remarkable images of his three pets. They all behave in pretty much the same way and even look very similar to one another. But they are not of the same species. One of them is actually a pig, although you may not be able to tell it apart from the two dogs next to it. Here is an exchange among several commenters on the images:
I’m not sober and I didn’t realize there was a pig till I read the caption.
I am sober and I didn’t realize until the last picture.
I didn’t realize it after reading the caption. I’m like “what pig? I don’t see a pig”.
I AM sober and I didn’t realize either.
I’m three sheets to the wind and didn’t realize there was a pig until the first comment.
And on it goes. Now here are the amusing images.
1. I don’t think Virginia realizes that she isn’t a dog. We got her when she was 3 months old so she grew up around them,” wrote our Redditor.
2. “She LOVES to cuddle. She is obsessed with my boyfriend. As soon as he sits down, she jumps up onto the couch and climbs in his lap”
3. A pig? Where?
4. “She catches on a lot faster than the dogs. For example, as soon as we installed a dog door, she walked right through it. It took the dogs a couple days of barking and pawing at it to figure they can use it to get outside”.
5. “It took about a day for her to learn how to use the litter box. Once we put in the dog door she started going outside immediately and has never looked back. She is very neat”.
6. It is “100% housebroken. Has never rolled in poop or mud, she prefers to roll around in sand or dirt. She doesn’t smell. She gets a little dandruffy when her skin gets dry but that is about it”.
Share the images of this pig sorting out an identity crisis with your friends below, but don’t tell them there is a pig in the photos.