Bella Boo is as talented a dog as you have see. She pulls some astonishing feats of balancing act and displays incredible self-control on camera with zen-like focus. Having trained her from a young pup, owner Victoria Lyons, claims the now-two-year-old Bella is capable of more than 250 different tricks. Victoria, who is still in school, wants to become a dog trainer when she’s older, so she spends several hours a day training Bella Boo at her home. She says:
I started teaching Bella the basics as soon as I got her, which was when she was about four months old. She was a quick learner so I started teaching her more complex tricks at around eight months old. I never really had a reason to teach her tricks, it was just to strengthen our bond. Bella has always been special to me, but when her fan base started to grow on Facebook and YouTube I started to see more people saw how special she is too.
I would say Bella’s most impressive trick is skateboarding, she loves pushing it around on the streets. Bella is basically me but as a dog — she can be obnoxious and outgoing but also quiet and relaxed. I think Bella is good at tricks because she loves to please and gets lots of love in return. Also, because our bond is so strong, she understands me and I understand her, which I think, is something special.
From skateboarding through the streets of her hometown of La Salle, Illinois, to showing off her painting skills, Victoria has been filming Bella’s bag of tricks and uploading them to YouTube. The girl’s hope is for Bella Boo to become the next “Jenga dog” talent to take the internet by storm.
Bella Boo’s videos, which show Bella hitching a ride on her Victoria’s shoulder, shutting open cupboards, balancing piles of dog biscuits on her nose and more, have received thousands of hits. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Patient Bella Boo is set to become a YouTube sensation with her incredible array of balancing tricks.
2. Bella Boo shows astonishing self-control as she balances stacks of treats on her nose and in her mouth.
3. Bella’s owner Victoria Lyons, 14, claims her clever pooch is capable of more than 250 different tricks.
4. Victoria has been filming Bella’s extensive repertoire of tricks and uploading them to YouTube.
5. Schoolgirl Victoria, who is aiming to become a dog trainer when she’s older, spends several hours each day training her pet pooch at her home in La Salle, Illinois.
6. Victoria, who mostly films the footage on her iPad, hopes her adorable dog Bella be the next talented ‘Jenga dog’ to take the internet by storm.
7. Victoria says that Bella is good at tricks because she loves to please and gets lots of love in return.
8. Two-year-old Bella is able to pull off her repetoire of incredible tricks with an amazing zen-like focus.
9. Bella already has a large fan base on YouTube and Facebook, where she showcases her talents.
10. Up to now, Victoria’s videos — which show tricks including Bella hitching a ride on her owner’s shoulder, shutting open cupboards and balancing dog biscuits on her nose — have received thousands of hits.
11. Victoria began teaching her talented pet pooch more complex tricks at around eight months old.
12. Victoria said she never really had a reason to teach Bella tricks, but it was just to strengthen their bond.
And here is the video:
Source: The Daily Mail.
Share Bella Boo’s tricks with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below.