Unlikely though it may be, a chick and a puppy in the Philippines have struck up an incredible friendship and are virtually inseparable.
Fugly the pug and KFC the chick won’t leave each other’s sides and can often be seen doing their favorite things together, such as cuddling and sleeping with KFC tucked under Fugly’s paws.
The pug’s owner Tim Ho took the fascinating pictures and said that he and his neighbor purchased the animals as pets at around the same time. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. KFC the chick plants a peck on Fugly the pug’s nose. The two have become inseparable since they were introduced by their owners.
2. Fugly the pug protectively places his paws around KFC as the two relax together in the Phillipines.
3. KFC seems to look inquisitively at Fugly. The chick can be spotted following the pug around.
The neighbors then decided to introduce their pets to each other and see how they react. Much to their surprise, KFC and Fugly bonded right away. Tim said:
As soon as they were let loose, KFC would follow Fugly everywhere.
Fugly was a bit apprehensive at first but he wasn’t territorial or fierce so we allowed it to continue.
We didn’t need to encourage them to interact, every time Fugly slept or sat down, KFC would crawl underneath his tummy, his favorite resting place.
Tim believes that the fact his now-15-month-old puppy wasn’t yet territorial at the time the two were introduced made it easier for him to accept the chick and for the two to develop their incredible friendship.
4. Fugly playfully rests his head on top of KFC the chick, with the two comfortable in each other’s space.
5. Tim Ho, the owner of Fugly the pug, took the series of adorable pictures.
6. Fugly protectively covers KFC with his head while the chick looks on.
7. Pug chick rodeo (related).
Source: The Daily Mail.
Share this story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Please retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to see that, too.