Munchkin the Shih Tzu won the hearts of millions with the distinctly unscary, but impossibly cute, outfit she wore for this year’s Halloween. Now she’s donned it again before she hit the treadmill and everyone is loving it.
We see Munchkin struggling to keep up at one point and about to fall off the running board, but then she determinedly pulls back through. She wags her tongue and looks around herself as she jogs away.
Owner Cindy Roth from California crafted Munchkin’s fluffy outfit out of a plush toy and then posted photos and a short video of the 14-inch-tall puppy trotting up to the camera, to everyone’s delight.
Munchkin has also modeled a party hat, complete with pink feather trim and other funny outfits, which have all been captured on camera and posted on Facebook.
The puppy’s videos have attracted an fast-growing fan base and her YouTube channel now boasts more than three million hits. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Forget form-fitting Lycra — Munchkin the Shih Tzu ensures all eyes are on her down at the gym with her adorable bear outfit.
2. Cindy Roth from California filmed the 8lb pooch wearing the comical ensemble while breaking sweat on the treadmill recently.
3. At one point Munchkin veers to the back of the running board as she struggles to keep up, but then she determinedly pulls back through.
4. Munchkin’s novel antics have secured her a burgeoning fan base and her YouTube channel boasts more than three million hits.
5. Roth crafted the fluffy ensemble for her tiny 14-inch-tall puppy out of a plush toy.
6. Munchkin seen out of her bear costume with a feline companion.
And here is Munchkin’s treadmill video:
And here is the video that made Munchkin famous:
Share Munchkin’s adorable treadmill exercise with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below.