Munchkin the Shih Tzu wore a distinctly unscary outfit for this year’s Halloween. But it may well have been the cutest one around, and not just among her fellow pets.
Owner Cindy Roth from California had put together the awesomely realistic fluffy costume for her puny 14-inch-tall puppy out of some plush toy.
Then she filmed Munchkin as he paraded his new outfit and the video has now gone viral on YouTube, attracting more than 1.8 million views since being published on October 31.
The 11-second clip shows Munchkin trotting up to the camera, seemingly oblivious to how funny she looks.
Needless to say, viewers have been collectively swept off their feet by Munchkin’s irresistible cuteness. Speaking for many, one fan exclaimed: “I could kiss you forever”. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Say hello to Munchkin the bear! Cindy Roth from California crafted this fluffy ensemble for her tiny 14-inch-tall pet out of a plush toy.
2. Roth cut the face, feet and back out of the soft bear and removed all of the stuffing except for the arms.
3. She then inserted Munchkin’s front arms into the teddy’s legs.
4. A video of Munchkin wearing her bear garb has been watched more than 1.8 million times.
5. Munchkin appears to have a penchant for dressing up.
And here is the video itself:
Share Munchkin’s unbearably cute outfit with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below.