A month ago I shared with you one woman’s highly unusual routine of “drawing on my son’s lunch bags every day for 2 years“. Those of you who haven’t seen the images, just follow the link, you will be blown away.
Well, today I came across something very similar, only this time the parent — Nina Levy — has been drawing on her two sons’ lunch box napkins daily, for even longer than our lunch bag artist — since 2006. She explains on Bored Panda:
The napkins are drawn mostly with “art markers” and a few paint markers. Over nine hundred of the school lunchbox napkins are posted on my blog “Daily Napkins”.
I haven’t missed a school or summer camp day yet, so I have had plenty of opportunity for practice to participate in the TUACA napkin art competition. My fixation with lions (the TUACA bottle features two lions) was fortunate to win the grand prize.
These napkins are so awesome that I’d feel terrible to use them as, well, napkins. Good thing that Ms. Levy takes pictures of them. Enjoy! (Scroll down for the videos.)
1. Around 11 pm at our House.
2. Fox With A Fish.
3. Cherry Blossoms with Cat and Bird.
5. Superman and Batman Observe Gay Pride Month.
6. Fluffy Longboards an Icelandic Highway.
7. Happy Thanksgivukkah from the Menorah Turkey.
8. Kitty Water Gun Sniper.
9. Hiccup’s Father, Stoick’s Dragon, “Skullcrusher”.
10. Skateboarding Dog.
11. The Spring Cherry Blossom Themed Dragon.
12. Octobear and Sharktopus.
13. Winner of The TUACA Napkin Art Competition (Not For The Kids).
14. The Artist, Nina Levy.
15. The Kids.
And here are the videos:
H / T Bored Panda.
Share these awesome napkins with your friends below — you may get them inspired.