I’m sure that when it’s all said and done what happened at this wedding will be one of those things no one plans for, but remembers forever, at the expense of all else. I mean, how can you even consider that this could happen?
So, Dan and Jackie Anderson had just tied the knot at the weekend and had about 20 of their wedding party lined up for a photo shoot at a jetty in Crosslake, Minnesota when the decking collapsed, causing all of the guys and a number of the bridesmaids to take a plunge. A few nimble bridesmaid did manage to escape the unplanned bath, however.
Fortunately (for us, anyway), videographer Megan Fritze was at hand and dutifully performed her job, catching the whole thing on tape. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. A hilarious video shows the moment an entire wedding party ended up in a lake after a jetty collapsed.
2. Dan and Jackie Anderson had lined up 20 of the wedding party during a photo shoot, in Crosslake, Minnesota.
3. The party look down in horror as the decking begins to move. One fast-thinking bridesmaid runs quickly up the decking.
4. The entire party are helpless as they plunge into the water.
5. One of the guests told Fox 9 that when people starting showing up, groomsmen and bridesmaids were in towels, waiting for their dresses and tuxes to dry.
And here is the hilarious video:
Share one-of-a-kind wedding party with your friends below and make their day!