President Barack Obama is currently on a trip to Poland where his objective is to reassure his hosts and other Eastern European countries that The U.S. has their back, in case Russia decides to treat them the way it treated Crimea. But of course, you have to take time off even during the busiest of trips and even if you are the President of the U.S.
Well, that is precisely what Mr. Obama did when he took 30 minutes off of his schedule to pump some iron at the gym of the five-star hotel at which he was staying. So far, so uneventful. But here it gets interesting. Someone recorded the President’s full half-hour gym session and has now posted the video online.
The trouble is, no one knows how the video was taken. I mean, people are not supposed to do such things unless authorized. If you can’t ensure that the President is not filmed at so close a distance, how can you claim you are protecting him? His security staff has some questions to answer… (Scroll down for the video.)
1. U.S. security experts are trying to find out how a Polish tabloid managed to get private pictures of President Barack Obama working out in a gym.
2. Mr. Obama was in his 5-star Marriott hotel gym taking time out from his busy schedule in the capital Warsaw when it happened.
3. Witnesses say the president worked out for about 30 minutes before retiring.
4. The president has certainly taken his wife’s ‘Let’s Move’ campaign to heart.
5. Mr. Obama was wearing a dark blue track suit over a white t-shirt while he worked out.
6. The president is staying at the same hotel that hosted Russian president Vladimir Putin in 2010.
7. Security experts have no idea how the unauthorized pictures were taken.
8. Security experts have no idea how the unauthorized pictures were taken.
9. The president pushes free weights above his head.
10. ‘I know the gym. It isn’t possible to snap these shots from outside, they must has had someone on the inside or maybe a hidden camera?’ local photographer Marek Kwiatowski said.
11. ‘I know the gym. It isn’t possible to snap these shots from outside, they must has had someone on the inside or maybe a hidden camera?’ local photographer Marek Kwiatowski said.
12. The Marriott’s presidential suite (pictured) is spread over two levels with such features as a grand piano and winding staircase.
Source: The Daily Mail.
And here is the video:
Share these unexplained photos, and a security breach, with your friends below — they may have an explanation for the whole thing.