It sprawls on no less than 10 acres of prime SoCal real estate. It is designed by a famous turn-of-the-century architect its grounds are filled with Persian gardens, sculptures, fountains and pools. The main “conversation room” is “a Byzantine-style alcove crowned with an 18-foot-high central dome that is decorated with a floral hand painted, gold and blue design in 24k gold-leaf modeled after the church of St. John Lateran in Rome,” according to its listing.
This is El Fureidis, the four bedroom, nine bathroom, Roman-style home that was used in the Scarface movie. It is now for sale and can be yours for $35 million. The photos you are about to see are meant to convince you that the mansion is worth every penny of it.
1. Fans of the movie ‘Scarface’ will immediately recognize the front of this multimillion dollar mansion.
2. It sits on 10 acres of land filled with Persian gardens, unique palm trees and sculptures.
3. ‘Say hello to my little friend!’: The home was used as the home for Al Pacino’s Tony Montana in the movie ‘Scarface’.
4. The multimillion dollar home’s name is Spanish for tropical paradise.
5. The Roman-style mansion features intricate carvings and tile work throughout.
6. The formal dining room’s barrel ceiling is ┬┐painted in 24k gold leaf and depicts a scene of Alexander the Great conquering Persepolis by Henry Wadsworth Moore with the artist’s original signature remains on the artwork.
7. This relaxing room features a gold leaf painted ceiling, tiled walls, a calming pool and even original sculptures.
8. A solid marble bathroom awaits the home’s new owner.
9. The original architect’s intention was to evoke classical Roman architecture and culture throu8gh the massive estate.
10. The kitchen recently underwent a massive renovation that updated the appliances while keeping much of the original layout intact.
11. Even the laundry room is fully modernized and comes with a full working kitchen for staff.
12. Unique varieties of palm trees dot the 10-acre estate along with pools and sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean.
13. The Pacific and even the Channel Islands can be seen from the home’s magnificent roof.
Via The Daily Mail.
And here is a bonus for you:
Share these photos with your friends below and see whether they think the Scarface mansion is worth its astronomical price tag.