This one is so much fun, not to mention delight for one lucky leopard who’s getting a head massage. The video below shows the leopard lying on its back in a cage while a brave keeper strokes its head. I don’t know many people who ever consider doing that. The cat, however — called Voodoo — purrs so loudly, it’s almost unreal.
As far as we know, the video was shot at Cedar Cove Feline Conservation Park in Louisburg, Kansa,s which gives refuge for big cats who have been abandoned or neglected or whose owners are otherwise unable to care for them.
Just watch the video below — you really cannot imagine just how delighted the leopard is. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Not many people would be brave enough to give a leopard a head massage but this big cat loves it.
2. Footage uploaded to YouTube shows the leopard lying on its back while a zoo keeper strokes its head.
3. The leopard places its big paw on the zoo keeper’s hand while he gives the animal a massage.
4. Leopards are graceful and powerful big cats closely related to lions, tigers, and jaguars.
5. The leopard looks delighted to be given a massage by the zoo keeper.
6. Leopards are normally found living in sub-Saharan Africa, northeast Africa, Central Asia, India, and China.
7. Many leopard populations are endangered, especially outside of Africa.
And here is the video:
Share this amazing video with your friends below — they will have so much fun with it.