A battered dog who was literally on death’s door received a second chance at life after a good Samaritan picked her up after seeing her hobbling down a sidewalk.
The wretched canine’s body was infested with parasites which had been eating away at her skin. She was so severely malnourished that her ribs were protruding. The dog was literally starving to death and didn’t have much longer to live.
Fortunately for the canine, a kind stranger, who named the dog Kelsey, succeeded in coaxing her into his car and took her to an animal shelter for help.
1. Kelsey was a homeless stray, forced to wander the streets alone.
2. Instead of a white coat of healthy fur, Kelsey was covered in sores and sunburns. She was starving, and her ribs were sticking out.
3. Fortunately for the canine, a kind stranger, who named the dog Kelsey, succeeded in coaxing her into his car and took her to an animal shelter for help.
The medical team at the shelter did their best and provided Kelsey with all the treatment and care she needed. Yet, a full recovery took a long time to achieve.
Yet, with persistence, Kelsey started to turn into the dog she once was and quickly made some new friends in the process.
Now Kelsey is the happy dog she deserves to be and her transformation serves as an inspiration to all of us.
4. Kelsey was sweet and gentle and her kind eyes let her rescuers know that she was grateful for their help.
5. A medical team worked hard to provide Kelsey with all the care and supervision she needed.
6. She had a long road to recovery ahead, but Kelsey was on her way to a stunning transformation.
7. Kelsey quickly found comfort in her new human companions.
8. Kelsey found plenty of canine friends at the shelter as well.
9. And before her rescuers knew it, she was a brand new dog.
Share this story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to read that, too.