One cat owner learned the hard way why it is a really bad idea to kick a cat off of the comfy chair in which he is snoozing. In response, the feline sent a flower pot crashing onto his head.
The man had just set up a camera to record himself playing his guitar, when he walked up to his cat, who was lounging in the chair on which the camera was focused.
After strumming loudly in the feline’s ears in an effort to get it to move from the chair, the man grabbed the pet by the scruff and threw it on the floor.
Then, as the cat slowly trots away, the guitarist follows up with a kick to his pet’s side.
That kick, though seemingly gentle, means it’s payback time.
As the man takes the vacated chair to record himself playing his guitar, the feline is seen running up the stairs in the background and directly above the guitarist. As it happens, three flower pots are placed precariously on the stairs above him.
And as the feline passes the one in the middle, it sends it flying over the edge and crashing into the unlucky man’s head.
His guitar-playing comes to a sudden end and the unfortunate pet owner grabs onto his head, in obvious pain, as his avenged pet escapes upstairs.
We will never know whether the revenge was intentional or the man was just unlucky.
1. The guitarist was caught picking his cat up from its chair so he could strum for the camera.
2. The man followed up with an, admittedly soft, kick to the cat — which got its revenge soon after.
3. The footage captures the cat charging up the stairs, where he brushed close by one of the flower pots above the chair.
4. The cat dislodged the pot, which came clattering down on the man’s head.
5. The man was left grabbing his head, after being struck by the falling pot.
6. We will never know whether the revenge was intentional or the man was just unlucky (image: Imgur).
Share this story with your friends and your thoughts in the comments below. Please retweet it to your Twitter followers — they would want to see that, too.