The incredible images below have captured the incomparable moment when parents meet their babies for the very first time, kissing them, touching them, just looking at them…
In some of the photos, the pain on the mother’s face is almost palpable, and whoever has gone through a delivery will certainly remember the moments of labor for the rest of their lives.
Yet, once the pain of birth is behind them, the mothers’ faces quickly fill with pride and happiness at the sight of their newborn.
Different people express their emotions differently and often enough the new moms and dads are seen weeping, but these are always expressions of joy.
These photos are simply incredible, enjoy!
1. A mother is lovingly watching her newborn baby in a hospital room.
2. A newborn’s tiny feet sticking out of a swaddling cloth as the baby is being cradled by the mother.
3. For women who have experienced it, the pain and joy of childbirth is something that can hardly be described in words.
4. A sister is giving her newborn baby brother a smooch on his miniscule nose as their mother cradles him.
5. With the agony of birth behind her, the mothersΓÇÖ faces are glowing with boundless happiness.
6. This precious bundle cradle by his mothetr was brought into the world via a water birth.
7. To make it official, a baby’s tiny foot is dipped in ink so he could leave an imprint on a certificate for his parents to keep.
8. A happy mom is tearing up holding her youngster in the delivery room.
9. Adam, only a minute after his birth. After the dad cut the umbilical cord, Adam somehow managed to grab on to the attached clamp.
10. After the delivery, this mother appears to be overcome with the feeling of having experienced a miracle.
Source: The Mail Online.
Share these incredible images with your friends below — they will want to see them.