David Walter Banks and Kendrick Brinson have immortalized their life together by striking the same romantic pose wherever their travels take them. The pictures invariably show David sweep Kendrick off her feet as they kiss each other.
The couple met in a photojournalism class at the University of Georgia. Their signature kissing routine began when they were at Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada and a friend took a photo of the them doing the pose.
Since then, the pose has been struck in Lebanon, Kansas, and later in Puerto Rico, Mexico, Colorado, as well as during their recent move from Atlanta to California. The couple married in 2012 and their unique picture collection is called #Brinsonbanksing. Banks said to CNN:
I’d love to be 50 and still doing it. It’s more fun as we get more of them, all the little memories. It’s one of those projects that will just grow greater.
I think he could afford to be a bit more ambitious — 50 is way too young to be used as an age yardstick. Anyway, awesome photos, enjoy!
1. A couple have documented their life together by recreating the same pose in a variety of locations across the world.
2. Their signature pose sees David Walter Banks sweep Kendrick Brinson off her feet as they share a kiss.
3. Cabazon, CA. The pair met in a photojournalism class at the University of Georgia.
4. Cadillac Ranch Amarillo, Texas. The couple were at Valley of Fire State Park in Nevada with a group of photographers when a friend snapped a photo of the two doing the now famous pose.
5. California. It’s one of those projects that will just grow greater,’ said David Walter Banks of their project.
6. The couple’s last day in Atlanta, GA. Later while working on a project in Lebanon, Kansas, Brinson and Banks decided to re-create the photo and they have since done the same in Puerto Rico, Mexico and Colorado as well as their recent move from Atlanta to California.
7. Kansas. Their ever-growing collection is known as #Brinsonbanksing .Brinson and Banks see #Brinsonbanksing as an ongoing project.
8. Millen, Georgia. ‘It’s more fun as we get more of them, all the little memories. It’s one of those projects that will just grow greater.’
9. Getty Center, Los Angeles. ‘I’d love to be 50 and still doing it,’ Banks said to CNN.
10. Millen, GA. ‘It’s more fun as we get more of them, all the little memories,’ said Banks.
11. The couple celebrates their anniversary in Malibu. The couple married in 2012 after long-distance dating.
Source: The Mail Online.
Share this couple’s signature travel kissing routine with your friends below — they will thank you for doing it.