I love this cat, he made my day. I mean, just look at him lounging in his recliner in an incredibly human-like pose. Isn’t that something? His name is TyaTora and he lives in Japan. The video you will see below shows him comfortably sitting human-like in his leopard-print chair with his front paws resting on his belly.
At one point TyaTora seems as if he’s just about to fall to sleep, but he is promptly interrupted by another cat who steps in. TyaTora swiftly tells the intruder to leave him alone by striking it on the nose with his paw.
Once the unwelcome visitor walks away, our hero goes back to his previous state of relaxation. The video has attracted quite a few eyeballs already and the viewers are impressed. One of them describes TyaTora as:
Master of all he surveys.
He truly is! (Scroll down for the video.)
1. A new video shows one happy kitty who loves nothing more than to lounge in his recliner.
2. The seven-year-old feline named TyaTora from Japan is seen casually sitting like a human in a leopard-print chair.
3. The cat’s moment of peace is disturbed at one point by another cat who steps into the frame.
4. After TyaTora shoos the intruder away he goes back to his relaxed state, cleaning his leg beforehand.
5. One viewer describes TyaTora as a “master of all he surveys”.
And here is the video:
Share TyaTora’s unique method of relaxing with your friends below — they should have some fun, too.