I get where this guy is coming from. I mean, these days it seems as though everyone has a tattoo — maybe your grandmother still doesn’t have one, but even that shouldn’t be taken for granted. So, how do you make yourself stand out from the crowd?
And this Canadian model believes he has found the answer — tattoo random words on your face. When you think about it, very few people go that far, so a tattoo-covered face is sure to attract attention.
So Vin Los promptly proceeded to act on his reasoning, tattooing things like “don’t mean anything”, “iconic face”, “sex bomb”, “Tokyo”, “fame” and “guilty”, in different sizes and types and spread randomly across his face and shaved head.
Oh, by the way, Mr. Los’ stated objective is to make an “impact” and to become the most “famous man in the world”. So, there is real ambition there. He told Vice:
Drawings don’t mean anything to me. It may sound like I have bad values or something, but my tattoos aren’t just for me.
I want to be an image for people to look at, something that has an impact. Everybody who sees me is bound to ask questions: “Why fame? What’s his life like?”
So, he’s doing it for us. What do you think, will this man become as famous as he wants and make an impact? (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Vin Los has 24 tattoos on his face alone, including phrases like ‘scream my name’ and ‘iconic face’.
2. Mr. Los says he chose words because drawings don’t mean anything to him and he wants to make an ‘impact’.
3. Mr. Los also had chest hairs tattooed onto his torso, but we assume the facial hair is real.
4. Mr. Los says his ambition is to be the ‘most famous man in the world’.
5. Mr. Los got his first tattoo — the Le Coq Sportif logo on his chest — aged just 16.
6. Far from the elaborate artistic designs most tattoo fans covet, Mr. Los has chosen to mark himself with words, inked in different sizes and haphazardly scrawled across his face.
And here is the video:
Share this man’s facial statement with your friends below and see what they make of it.