Misa Minnie is a tiny Yorkshire Terrier from Costa Mesa, California who boast an impressive array of talents, as illustrated in the images and video that follow. Perhaps most notably, Misa enjoys painting contemporary art just as much as she likes rolling along on a skateboard.
Misa’s owner goes only as “Cess” for privacy reasons. She says that she teaches Misa tricks with “positive reinforcement and lots of treats”. When she’s not learning new tricks, Misa works as a therapy dog with patients at a nearby hospice.
Misa’s YouTube channel has notched up more than five million hits to date and she also has Facebook and Instagram accounts. Cess adds:
I think she is the world’s smartest and cutest little dog. But I maybe a bit bias.
She is smart, there can be no question about that. (Scroll down for the videos.)
1. Misa Minnie, a Yorkshire Terrier from Costa Mesa, California, performs a mix of impressive tricks in a new showreel.
2. The pet looks deep in concentration as she takes her paint brush to a miniature canvas.
3. In her showreel Misa hops onto a skateboard and pushes herself along.
4. The pet happily poses in her miniature soft top car.
5. After popping items into a cart, Misa wheels it along.
6. As Misa’s owner is heard sneezing of camera, the dog helpfully reaches for a tissue.
7. Then after it’s been used, Misa disposes of the tissue in a bin.
8. The dog carefully balances on a buggy as her owner pulls it along.
9. At one point the pet carefully wraps itself up in a blanket.
10. Misa appears wearing thick-rimmed glasses at one point as she performs a handshake.
11. The pet is seen here speedily weaving around overturned cups.
12. To date Misa’s showreel has been watched more than 80,000 times since it was uploaded to YouTube on June 20
And here are the videos:
Source: The Daily Mail.
Share Misa Mini’s exploits with your friends below — they will have a lot of fun with her.