I thought that the shark prank in a London fish store, which I shared earlier today, had a great chance of being the funniest story today, but boy, this one knocked me right off my feet. So brace yourself!
OK, now let’s move on to the story. What you are about to see in the video below is a brave young kitten who charged wholeheartedly against an unlikely competitor — a similar-sized cat. Our little hero is seen pouncing repeatedly at the enemy, trying all kinds of different offensive techniques, some of which would put any human kung-fu master to shame… And yet, the enemy is unmoved. In fact, the enemy doesn’t as much as acknowledge its young opponent.
Well, it turns out that there is a very good reason for the enemy’s nonchalance — it is made of ceramic… But such an insignificant fact does little to deter the attacker. Out hero is seen at one point throwing itself dramatically to the carpet, back-flipping around the statue in repeated circles as it went, its limbs flailing about at an astounding rate.
Still receiving no push-back, or any acknowledgement, for that matter, the attacker launches one final attempt. It consist of an acrobatic somersault straight into the chest of the annoyingly calm opponent, which the observer is tempted to interpret as an attempt to bring the enemy on the ground. Unfortunately, we cannot see the result of this maneuver, as the video ends here, but I guess we know how it ended…
Oh boy! (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Enemy Cat, which was uploaded to YouTube, charts the hilarious combat scene between a small tabby kitten (left) and a ceramic cat who couldn’t care less (right).
2. The bold kitten circles the ceramic cat with its back arched.
3. Our hero launches sporadic attacks on its frozen nemesis.
4. Infuriatingly for our feline warrior, the ceramic statue appears to be unfazed but the ongoing assault.
5. The enemy never even acknowledges its opponent.
6. The kitten’s final death strike sees it chuck itself upside down against the statue with almighty precision (pictured) causing it to wobble but not fall.
7. Circling the enemy.
8. Trying everything that might work.
And here is the amazing video:
Share this kitten’s fight with your friends below — they will have just as much fun with it as you did.