This story may sound as if it were taken straight out of some Hollywood B-movie, but unfortunately it is all too real and two people have died in a bitter dispute on their wedding day, just after the guests had left.
So, Dr. George ‘Scott’ Samson had just married Kelly Ecker at the Ohio Building in Terre Haute and the last guest had left their wedding party when this past Sunday morning when an alcohol-fueled argument that had already begun between the newlyweds took a tragic turn. Samson is said to have yelled at his new wife that she would “never get her hands on his money” during the wedding reception. According to witnesses, the argument escalated when the wedding party moved to Samson and Ecker’s mansion, with the last guests deciding to leave the couple to sort it out at 1.17 am.
Just three minutes later, Ecker — a nurse at the same hospital as Samson — made the first of three terrified 911 calls stating that her husband was going to kill her. The call ended abruptly, as did the second, but moments later Ecker made the third call pleading for help, right before a series of gunshots were heard and the phone line was cut.
Less than 30 minutes later, police officers who had responded to the 911 call, found the lifeless body of Ecker, shot in the head and neck and in the basement of the Terre Haute house they discovered the body of Samson, who had shot himself with a 45-caliber semi automatic pistol.
Police said that Samson had shot his new wife multiple times with a 40-caliber handgun and have found records that he held a Federal Firearms License, which enabled him to trade with weapons from his property, similarly to a gun store owner. Officers then discovered an arsenal of weapons at the house, including assault rifles, hand guns and several hundred rounds of ammunition. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. George ‘Scott’ Samson and Kelly Ecker married on Saturday evening and returned to Samson’s Terre Haute home for their wedding party.
2. Kelly and friend, Charlene Bloodworth.
3. Kelly and friend, Britany Wright.
4. Kelly Ecker poses with one of her co-workers before her wedding to George ‘Scott’ Samson on Saturday.
5. George ‘Scott’ Samson and Kelly Ecker’s 10-year-old son.
6. The Terre Haute home shared by Samson and Ecker.
7. The marquee tent erected in the garden of Samson’s home still stands the day after the tragic murder suicide.
8. Kelly Ecker at a Christmas party with Brooke Llewelyn.
And here is the video:
Source: The Mail Online.
Share this tragic story with your friends below — they would want to read it.