Today’s Most Virulent Videos feature the inimitable sight of an eagle in training to fist-bump Stephen Colbert. That one just has to be seen…
Then we show you what happens when you don’t care how your kids act.
And, as the holidays are upon us, we teach you how to dress a ferret for Christmas — this one assumes that you have a ferret to begin with.
There is also an evil aunt reading a story to her nephew and the realization this leads him to.
Of course, no Most Virulent Videos set would be complete without a Russian video, so we’ve got that one covered, too…
1. How to dress a ferret for Christmas.
2. True friendship.
3. What do you do for a living? “Well, currently I’m training an eagle to fist-bump Stephen Colbert…”
4. This is what happens when you don’t care how your kids act.
5. I think he’s just realized his aunt is evil.
6. Somewhere in Russia.
7. Vicious Pit Bull attack.
9. Aww yisss, I enjoy that brushing.
10. Two hours of hard work in seconds.
11. Panda under heavy fire.
12. When life gives you lemons…
13. How to entertain yourself using cookies and a stick.
14. Hey, wait for me. WAIT!
16. Cat vs. cat-in-a-box.
17. And if they don’t dance, well they’re no friends of mine.
18. Cat helping the dog pal escape from the kitchen.
19. This one speaks for itself…
20. That’s mine. MINE!
21. Puppy stair surfing.
22. Part of an animated panoramic timelapse someone spent over a year of his life creating.
23. Your average informercial.
24. When you hang out with your best friend.
25. Just realized the mess I have to clean up…