I think it is safe to predict that this boy will have little trouble winning girls in his life. In an incredible act of kindness, he handed over the foul ball he had just been given to the girl sitting right behind him, wowing her mom as he did so.
The young charmer — 12-year-old Ryan — was sitting in the stands at Boston’s Fenway Park on Friday at a game against Toronto when his selfless act of kindness was caught on camera.
The young girl, Reece, was obviously pleased to be given the ball, but her mom looked even more impressed with the boy’s behavior.
A reporter was immediately sent to interviewed Ryan and to give him two baseballs as reward for his kindness. Ryan said:
I thought it is a nice thing and it is good to make people happy.
Later on Ryan also received a goodie bag and was seen giving a bracelet that was in the bag to Reece who once again delighted.
1. Ryan, 12, captured the heart of Reece ΓÇô and her mom ΓÇô at the Boston Red Sox baseball game on Friday night when he handed the young girl a foul ball heΓÇÖd just received on the third base line.
2. Young charmer Ryan was sitting in the stands at Fenway Park, Boston, when his random act of kindness was caught on camera.
3. After giving the ball to Reece, the two broadcasters also noticed that she couldn’t appear to keep her eyes off Ryan.
4. A reporter was promptly dispatched to interviewed young Ryan and to give him not one, but two baseballs as payback for his kindness.
5. Ryan was also handed a goodie bag and could be seen moments later giving a bracelet that was in the bag to Reece who once again looked very happy to receive it.
Source: The Daily Mail.
Share Ryan’s random act of kindness with your friends below — they will want to see that.