This is one of the funniest videos I have seen in a long time. In it, Jose Ahonen, who describes himself in the video as a “magician and mentalist” found out what happened when a select group of dogs encountered a piece of floating sausage. No, you cannot make this up!
Mr. Ahonen opens his video with the following introduction:
Today we are going to find out how dogs react to a levitating wiener.
Then he promptly introduces his guests, as well as the hovering sausage. As one might expect, some dogs don’t much care whether our “magician and mentalist” is breaking the laws of gravity and are solely focused on the floating treat.
Others, however, are immediately struck by the fact that a piece of processed meat is defying a fundamental law of physics and back away. Yet others are so disconcerted by the otherworldly sight that they start barking in their bewilderment.
At the end, however, Mr. Ahonen made sure that every one of his stars got to enjoy the levitating wiener, so everyone got what he or she wanted. As you would expect, the video has become an instant sensation. (Scroll down for the video.)
1. Finnish mentalist Jose Ahonen is back playing tricks on dogs in a hilarious new video that presents the hungry hounds with a magical hot dog.
2. Poor Noah is spooked when presented with the hovering wiener.
3. Luka’s only fear of the magical treat is that she won’t get a bite.
4. Ilona is hypnotized by the delicious, salty treat.
5. Mocca is wary when he sees the floating hot dog but doesn’t seem sure whether he’s more afraid or hungry.
6. A barking Keijo goes straight for the prize.
And here is the video:
Via: The Mail Online.
Share this hilarious video with your friends below — they would want to see it.