The dog owners among you will know just how well little children get along with dogs. I have often wondered whether they speak the same language, because there can be no doubt that they understand each other much better than parents understand either of them.
Well, Reddit user yummie4mytummie reminded me of the dog / baby dynamics with an awesome image titled:
The look on the dogs face says it all.
The image credit actually belongs to Lucu Terbaru should be congratulated on a masterful work.
But the image also brought me back to a theme I’ve explored several times in the past — the dog / toddler relationship when the canine is larger than average. The contrast adds makes the couple look even more extraordinary, even if the underlying dynamics don’t change much, if at all. So I thought I’d share a few of the most fascinating small child / big dog images I have come across — enjoy!
1. Image credits: Lucu Terbaru.
2. Image credits: Jen Hendricks.
3. Source: imgur.
4. Image credits: Brett Manippo.
5. Image credits: mediumclay.
6. Source: mypet.guru.
7. Image credits: Vin J..
8. Image credits: Erin Vey.
9. Image credits: unknown.
10. Source: imgur.
11. Source: imgur.
12. Image credits: Erin Vey.
13. Image credits: Elena Shumilova.
14. This large dog sleeps right next to this baby to make sure she’s safe during her slumber.
15. They may seem like an unlikely pair but this small baby and this large dog are perfectly happy to celebrate Christmas together.
16. This dog and child walk side by side on a chilly autumn evening and while one needs a hood, the other has plenty of fur to stay warm.
17. Taking a walk in the forest is best done by inviting a dog with a nose for direction.
18. Grandmas aren’t the only ones who grab cute pets or children’s faces.
19. Nothing feels like a motherly lick…
20. Sleeping together.
21. The contrast is striking.
And here is a bonus video:
Share these awesome images with your friends below — they will thank you for it.